A clean, weightless, multitasking 3-in-1 foundation with buildable, stay-put coverage and a natural-looking semi-matte finish. Formulated with skin-nourishing, plant-based ingredients. 100% vegan and always cruelty-free.
- Three-in-one primer, concealer, foundation.
- Semi-matte, photo-ready finish.
- Available in 18 self-adjusting shades.
- Lightweight and long-wearing.
- Medium-to-full, buildable coverage.
- Reduces the appearance of shine and creates the look of smooth, even skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Free from phthalates, parabens, GMO, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrance, talc, nanoparticles and mineral oil.
- Clean and safe: clinically tested, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, sensitization tested, noncomedogenic.
- 100% color match guarantee.
Celery Seed and Linseed Extract
A proprietary blend that helps minimize the appearance of pores, creates the look of smooth, even skin and reduces the appearance of shine.
Tamarind Extract enhances the appearance of skin elasticity & smoothness and moisturizes the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Trioleate, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Tocopherol
Dispense one pump and apply. Blend thoroughly with Blending/Contouring Brush or your fingers. No primer necessary.
Free Shipping is Available on all orders within the US!
45 Day Return Policy for all Full Size items. Excludes Samples and Gift Cards
This is a nice product. Very smooth finish. It has a nice matte finish. I choose the color based on the pictured shades and the review of each. It was definitely NOT a match. I chose M5 and it turned out to be way lighter than I needed and didn’t look close to the photo shade color; it was more of an ivory. I’m using it with a dark shade and for highlights. I wouldn’t order online unless you are familiar with this product and are certain of the shade.