There's something in the world of skincare that we can't wait to share with you all: peptides! Using peptides in your skincare routine is like giving your skin a superhero treatment. They're like little helpers, silently working skincare wonders while you go about your day. Whether you're in your twenties wanting to prevent aging or in your forties and beyond, trying to turn back the clock a bit, peptides are here to be your skincare sidekick.
So, what are peptides exactly? Well, think of them as the building blocks of proteins. In our skin, peptides play a vital role in keeping things firm, plump, and youthful. They're like messengers, signaling our skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin, two key components responsible for maintaining that coveted youthful glow.
Now, here's the best part: the benefits! Peptides bring a ton to the skincare table. They're champions at reducing fine lines and wrinkles, helping to fade pesky age spots, and even assisting in firming up sagging skin. And guess what? They're suitable for all skin types whether you're battling acne, dealing with dryness, or have sensitive skin, peptides are your friend. At Natural Beauty Group we offer a wide range of peptide-infused products for both men and women from skincare to makeup and here are some goodies we think you should check out and try:
*Peptide Serums: Ah, the powerhouse of any skincare routine! These serums are packed with peptides to target those fine lines and plump up your skin.
- All skin types can reap the benefits of Eminence Organics Marine Flower Peptide Concentrate. This lightweight cream-gel concentrate features peptides and a natural Retinoid-Alternative to help boost collagen production and energize the skin to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- An antioxidant and peptide-loaded serum, the NuFACE Super Peptide Booster Serum is a lovely choice. Featuring green tea extract and superfruit blends that serve as the skin's ultimate protector, shielding against environmental pollution and leaving skin radiant. Perfect for all skin types.
- Men, you aren't forgotten either! Check out Organic Male OM4 Perfect: High Alpine Brightening Isolate. This potent Vitamin C and peptide treatment serum can be used day or night to help reduce the appearance of dark spots and age spots from sun damage, help increase collagen production, and improve overall skin tone. Best for those with normal to dry skin types.
*Peptide Moisturizers: Seal the deal with ultimate hydrating peptide-rich moisturizers.
- The Naturopathica Argan & Peptide Advanced Wrinkle Remedy Water Cream is an age-defying water cream featuring rejuvenating argan and reparative peptides, that help visibly firm skin and improve the appearance of fine lines for a more youthful-looking complexion. Normal and mature skin types will benefit the most from this one. It's perfect for locking in moisture while giving your skin that extra peptide boost it needs.
- For an ultra-rich day and night peptide experience, look no further than Eminence Organics Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream and Eminence Organics Marine Flower Peptide Night Cream. Both are dripping with antioxidant-rich moisturization that helps encourage cell turnover, increase collagen and elasticity production, brighten, and limit trans-epidermal water loss throughout the day and night. Your skin is left feeling supremely hydrated, firm, and lifted. Features stem cells & peptides! Perfect for normal, dry, or dehydrated skin.
*Peptide Eye Care: Don't forget those precious under-eye areas!
- Eminence Organics Marine Flower Peptide Eye Cream is an ultra-rich eye cream for all skin types that can be used day or night. It is infused with botanicals, Hyaluronic Acid, and peptides to help increase collagen production and approve the appearance of fine lines like crow's feet around the delicate eye area.
*Peptide Lip Care: Your lips will relish in peptide heaven!
- Eminence Organics Marine Flower Peptide Lip Serum is a silky-smooth lip serum featuring Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Brown Algae Extract to help increase collagen production, deeply hydrate the skin, and improve skin elasticity around the mouth area. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, plus the lip serum can be layered under lip balm or lipstick.
*Peptide Makeup: Peptides don't just stop at skincare, they're in makeup too!
- Take advantage of Jane Iredale HydroPure Hyaluronic Lip Glosses and allow your precious lips to be restored with this pillowy soft gloss that combines lasting hydration with the lip-loving benefits of Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. You can wear a sheer gloss or choose from 12 colorful options for fuller, supple lips any time of day or night.
Remember, consistency is key when it comes to skincare. So, why not give peptides a shot? They're like that secret ingredient you never knew you needed in your routine. Your skin will thank you in the long run for all the right reasons.