Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, bags under the eye, and dark circles through T-Sonic Technology to massage the eye contour area using your favorite eye cream or eye serum. Skin is left visibly smoother, brighter and more youthful. The eye contour area has delicate skin that is up to 5 times thinner than facial skin. With more than 10,000 muscle contractions a day, moving every 10 seconds, the eye muscles are easily overworked. This area is very prone to signs of stress, lack of sleep as well as natural aging, causing wrinkles, eye bags, and dark circles. Therefore, this sensitive area needs special care in order to maintain a fresh, young appearance. Available in Magenta & Petal Pink colors.
- Alternating T-SonicTM technology - A unique technology inspired by eye massages with fingertip tapping, it is far more effective than manually massaging the eye contour. There are 2 modes to suit the needs and comfort requirements of all women:
- Pure Mode replicates the feeling of a manual massage and is very gentle, yet more effective than just using the fingertips alone -suitable for skin that is beginning to show the signs of aging.
- Spa Mode recreates a professional beauty treatment by combining tapping with delicate pulsations- perfect for skin with morepronounced signs of aging.
- Ultra-gentle form - Thanks to ultra-soft silicone and a smooth surface, this is perfect for the delicate eye contour area.
- Premium silicone - Hypoallergenic and body-safe (phthalate-free and completely nontoxic), as well as nonporous to resist bacteria buildup.
- 8 intensity levels for optimum effectiveness and comfort
- Up to 100 uses per each full charge, takes 1 hour to fully charge
- Lightweight & Fully Waterproof, easy to carry and travel-friendly
- 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee
- Which eye serums or creams can be used with the IRIS? Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based serums and creams as they may damage the silicone material.
- Can I use the IRIS if I've had a cosmetic procedure such as botox? We recommend you consult your physician or skincare professional before use.
- How do I clean the IRIS? Wash the device with soap and water, rinse with warm water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. We recommend spraying the device with FOREO’s Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water afterwards for optimal results.
1. APPLY CREAM - Apply and spread your regular eye cream or eye serum
2. MASSAGE Apply the device on the eye contour from the center to the exterior, and under
and above the eye. 30 seconds on one eye and 30 seconds on the other eye.
3. RELAX After 1 minute the routine is complete.
Free Shipping is Available on all orders within the US!
45 Day Return Policy for all Full Size items. Excludes Samples and Gift Cards