FOREO ESPADA Blue Light Acne Treatment combines an ultra-powerful Light Pulse Technology with surgical-precision targeting to eliminate acne at the source, going beyond standard topical treatments for an effective solution that's gentle enough to use on sensitive acne-prone skin.
- 415 nm of blue light (LED) - penetrates deep below the skin's surface to quickly yet noninvasely eliminate acne-causing bacteria at the source
- T-Sonic™ pulsations - help blue light diffuse deeper into pores for increased effectiveness
- Treatment surface - coated with antibacterial silicone, prohibiting the spread of acne-causing bacteria from one spot to another, while providing the utmost softness to sensitive acne-prone areas
- Skincare Benefits: Rapidly and gently clear acne and blemishes in as little as 30 seconds, helps prevent future breakouts, reduces swelling and inflammation, regulates sebum production and stimulates blood micro-circulation to increase skin renewal.
- Built-in timer: pulsates every 30 seconds to indicate the end of each acne-treating routine.
- One-time cost: no additional or changeable cartridge.
- Battery that lasts: one charge powers 240 uses
- 100% Waterproof: easy to clean
- Long-term value: 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee
- On what acne types can I use the ESPADA? The ESPADA is safe for use on mild acne (whiteheads, blackheads and papules) and moderate inflammatory acne (inflamed, sensitive bumps filled with pus). It is not intended for treatment of severe, nodular or cystic acne.
- Should I perform a compatibility test? Yes, we recommend doing this before the 1st use.Test the device on a less sensitive area of the skin, such as the inner arm, before beginning treatment on the face, following the HOW TO USE instructions. Wait 24 hours and check the treated area. If you don't notice any difference (redness, discoloration or irritation) between the treated and untreated skin, you may begin ESPADA
- How often can I use the ESPADA? Do NOT apply the treatment to a spot more than 3 times daily. Any more often than this could lead to skin burns or injuries. Leave a minimum time of 4 hours between each treatment.
- Can I use acne creams/serums/face wash after or before using the ESPADA?Yes, the ESPADA is safe to apply before or after use of any acne-treatment products for the face.
- Can I use the ESPADA longer than 30 seconds on 1 blemish? To indicate treatment times, the ESPADA pauses every 30 seconds, but it can be used up to 2 minutes on a given spot depending on the severity of the pimple and sensitivity of the skin. However, we do not recommend applying the device on a blemish for more than 2 minutes in one treatment session as than this can lead to skin injury.
- Can I use the ESPADA™ if I have sensitive skin? The ESPADA is safe to use on any skin type, but if you think you may be sensitive to light, you should not use the ESPADA'" without doing a light sensitivity test first. To do this, follow the recommended compatibility test.
- If I have a sunburn, should I use the device to treat my acne? We do not recommend usage of the device if you have had a sunburn within the preceding 2 weeks.
- Can I share my ESPADA with other people? While the device's treatment surface is made from antibacterial silicone, it still can not guarantee protection against the spread of infections. Therefore, we do not recommend sharing your ESPADA'" with other people.
1. Cleanse your face to remove all dirt and makeup. The ESPADA™'s blue light is most effective on clean, unblocked skin.
2. Press the center button once to activate the device and point it over the blemish using the targeting red light. The blue light will activate on contact with the skin.
3. Hold the ESPADA on the blemish for 30 seconds, at which point it will pulse to let you know its completed.
4. It's that simple. For mild acne, apply two 30 second routines. For more moderate acne, 3 to 4 routines are recommended
Free Shipping is Available on all orders within the US!
45 Day Return Policy for all Full Size items. Excludes Samples and Gift Cards